For pastor, Fourth of July is very special day. Independence Day honors the birthday of the United States of America and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. And our pastors have their own celebration tradition to celebrate the Independence Day to show their patriotism and the sincere prayer for Unites States.
Celebrate Independence Day with Pastor
All Americans are entitled to Independence Day of work to celebrate their independence with picnics, barbecues, fireworks and family reunion. And your pastor is no exception.
Fireworks and Picnics are interesting part of the celebrations. But you and your pastor who has kids need to heed firework’s warning: firework related incidents, especially those involving illegal fireworks, can be fatal, then always have an adult supervise fireworks activities.
Choose appropriate patriotic decorations-themed Independence Day as pastor gift to help your pastor decorate his family. Such as the patriotic lanterns, shooting star patriotic doormat, vintage ice bucket, shooting star patriotic wreath etc. These decorations are generally colored red, white, and blue, the colors of the American flag.
Fourth of July Homemade Crafts for Pastor
- Made shooting star patriotic wreath is colored red, white, and blue, the colors of the American flag.
- Homemade Bible bookmark features the design of American flag.
- Customize a crystal pastor plaque with image of American flag at diyawards.com. Then you also can ask diyawards.com to engrave the Independence Day quotes or poems on the Patriotic plaque. Or you can design the plaque features a touching design with praying hands subtly placed in front of the American flag, this design is both a solute and a prayer.
- Your pastor must be interested in the wooden flag for it can be stained to give an old, crafted look.
- Help pastor’s kids create a patriotic hat that resemble Uncle Sam’s hat. Use cardboard and paper bag as the hat. Stick colored papers to base of the hat.
Pray for American with Pastor
Compare to the celebration event such as parade, firework, picnic, and barbecues etc. pray is another celebration tradition with quiet and sincere from spirit and soul. Pray for our great American with our pastor; pray for she becomes more beautiful and prosperous.