The Easter festival is kept in many different ways among Western Christians. This is also good time to show your appreciation and respect for your pastor.
Considering their unique position and work, what are the best Easter gift ideas for clergy and pastors?
- Rabbits and hares - The rabbit is a pagan symbol and has always been an emblem of fertility "Eggs, like rabbits and hares, are fertility symbols of antiquity. They are also good option for your pastor. Since birds lay eggs and rabbits and hares give birth to large litters in the early spring, these became symbols of the rising fertility of the earth at the Vernal Equinox.
- Invite your pastor join in Easter Costume Party-Throw an Easter costume party and ask pastor to come dressed as a famous rabbit. Don't scoff--there are far more than you probably realize. For starters: Harvey; Bugs Bunny; Roger Rabbit; Peter Rabbit, his mother and his sisters Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail; the White Rabbit and the March Hare from "Alice in Wonderland," not to mention the Easter Bunny.
- Easter egg for pastor - Turn an ordinary Easter egg hunt into a festive spring affair. With the right decorations and food, you can make it a hunt they'll never forget!
- Attending an Easter Bruch of your friends with pastor. If you are attending an Easter brunch and don't want to invite your pastor enjoy it.
- Compose Easter baskets for pastor. Along with a few colored eggs and chocolate bunnies, tuck in some seed packets and potted plants ' destined for either a garden or windowsill.
- Easter Cards- A few of the traditionally common gifts people share to a pastor or a clergy member with a card on special occasions.