It is a time when we rejoice that Jesus rose from the dead to join his father in heaven, what a glorious time it is for us to celebrate. It is also good time to appreciate pastor’s wife and tell she how important in Religion. Here are some great ideas for what to put into a Christian-themed Easter basket this year.
Children and adults can spend an hour or two using simple materials to create one-of-a-kind useful or decorative items for pastor’s wife. Does your Easter basket reflect your appreciation for pastor’s wife? Here are some great ideas for what to put into a Christian-themed Easter basket this year.
1. First start with an Easter basket and some colored plastic grass. Fill the basket with grass.
2. Add various candies to the basket.
3. Garnish the Easter basket with a few gifts, such as small Bible story books, Easter craft kits, Decorated Plastic Eggs.
Use dimensional paint to turn plain plastic colored eggs into pretty decorative ones. Work on one-half side at a time with metallic or bold colors, adding borders around the middle where it opens. Flip over when dry to work on the other side.
Paint religious or whimsical Easter designs. Write “Happy Easter” or the name of the recipient. Decorate different size eggs. Fill with individually wrapped candies, place in a cellophane bag, tie with a French wire or satin ribbon and a handwritten gift tag.
4. Top off the inside of the Easter basket with a chocolate cross instead of a chocolate bunny.
5. Make a tag for the Easter bag from card stock paper.
6. Invite pastor’s family enjoys your Easter Dinner.
7. Helping pastor’s wife decorate their home with Easter Bunny and flowers with your children.
8. Pay for an Easter overnight getaway for your pastor and his wife, provide babysitting if necessary.
Be creative. And remember…the only bad gift is no gift at all. PK gifts are a simple way to encourage your entire pastor’s family.