Are you browsing the net for pastor anniversary quotes to highlight your gifts? A pastor anniversary is an excellent time to show some extra pastor appreciation. Not many opportunities exist to show your pastor how much you appreciate him.
Anniversary quotes are a good way to show your gratitude to your preacher. When you give him a sincere compliment, words of encouragement or just a warm smile, you are making his world a better place. You are making him feel appreciated and valuable.
- An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
- If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will
- Your voice, my pastor, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
- One thing I thought I couldn’t do, you took me away from my sinful life, and sat me right there next to you, even in my darkest moments, you send your light shining through, so praise be to you, my pastor.
- I love you, my father, you have given me joy that I have never know, and making my prayers come true, life without you was an endless strain.
The pastor anniversary should be celebrated with Godly principles not material things. We as Christians should allow God to get glory out of everything we do. God chose our pastors to watch over us and protect us from all danger, naturally and spiritually. God gave them the power to advise us against anything that may hinder our walk with Him (Our Creator).
- Your love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- You carry in our world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.
- You are the boots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.
- Father, with grace of your palm you touched my things and order came out like music.
- The devil made a liar out of me, he made it and so easy to deceive, but when you came inside, I knew the reason why I lied and now I claim eternal victory! Now, “Thank You” can’t express my appreciation for you.