How to celebrate Father's Day for pastor who always play special role in family? First, of course, our pastors are good father though they always work hard for church, pastor's wife and kids want to celebrate father's day in a special way to show their love and support.
Here are some tips to help pastor's kids celebrate Father's Day in a special way.
- Help dad to enjoy the day. Perhaps you'll let him sleep in this morning, or perhaps you won't badger him to be somewhere on time, for a change. Whatever it is, let it be his day. Some nice ways to start it include:
- Make him a scrapbook commemorating "Life with Father" over the past year. Or go all out and make a scrapbook, or a series of them, covering your whole life together.
- Father's Day card with love poems.
- Make unique bookmark for father, let he enjoy more interest of reading.
- Choose an appropriate Cross Collage Belt Buckle with special design be suitable for father's hobby. You know Cross Collage Belt Buckle is the perfect gift for any Christian who wants to show off their pride in Jesus.
- Picking a bouquet of flowers for father. Pick flowers that are your father's favorite colors and find out the meaning of different flowers.
- Make it a family event. Father's Day is by nature a family event. Use this opportunity to get everyone in the family together for a fun day. Think about including all the dads in your family, not just your own father.
- Having a family picnic.
- Enjoying a family barbecue.
- Taking dad to a favorite sporting event.
Churches can use Father's Day to get men-whether or not they're fathers - connected to small group and other growth opportunities. Just being around other Christian men and talking about what they're doing, what they're reading, and who they're learning from can help men to learn how to live with integrity 24 hours a day.
Celebrating Father's Day in church with gifts is an important way to affirm and encourage the fathers in congregation. Many churches give out small gifts that are generalized for fathers, but they can be made special and memorable.
Giving the pastor books to continue their spiritual growth will encourage the pastor to continue developing the members' spiritual knowledge. No matter what they are.
Give fathers the gift of time by creating a Father's Day celebration event. Invite each father in the church to a free breakfast at a local restaurant the next Saturday. Center the event on providing an opportunity for the fathers to connect and get to know one another.