Appreciation quotes and sayings are inspirational reminders to prompt us to express gratitude to those who have made a significant impact in our lives. Pastor appreciation quotes are great for short notes when pastor poems are too long for your requirements. If you are designing a greeting card or a crystal appreciation plaque for your pastor, for example, you might want to add just a brief quote or short poem for an extra personal touch.
You can tell your pastor:
- "Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." - Robert A. Heinlein
- "When God wants to speak and deal with us, he does not avail himself of an angel but of parents, or the pastor, or of our neighbor." - Martin Luther
- "If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will..." - Unknown
- "Kindness is language we all understand. Even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it." - Mother Teresa
A personalized crystal appreciation plaque is the perfect gift for your pastor. With a sincere appreciation quote, you can pay tribute to the difference a religious leader makes in your life. This is a great way to say thank you, and show gratitude to your pastor.
Diy Awards can engrave your favorite appreciation quotes on crystal gifts, and will adjust the layout according to your design requirements. There are a number of crystal award styles you can choose from, such as the Crystal Star Awards Series for a pastor who shines with distinction. The Crystal Shining Star Award in particular is a great way to honor your pastor's outstanding performance. [Click here to read more].
- "Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you." - William Arthur Ward
- "The role of a Pastor is NOT to grow a big church. The Pastor's role is to grow mature disciples WHO MAKE DISCIPLES." - Rick Howerton
- "There is sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief…and unspeakable love." - Washington Irving
- After the pastor’s scathing sermon on the congregation’s myriad sins, one member said, "at least I haven’t made any graven images"
What better way to say “Pastor, Thank You, We Appreciate You.” Of all people, churches should have a reputation for kindness, as kindness is a language we all understand. Even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it. Learn to really appreciate kindness:
- The life of our minister has become richer by the love that has been lost.
- My priest, your great heart shone with the sunrise of the East, like the snowy summit of a lonely hill in the dawn.
- Your voice, my pastor, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
- You like the cloud who stand humbly in a corner of the sky, the morning crowned it with splendour.
- You carry in our world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.
- You are the boots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.
- Father, with grace of your palm you touched my things and order came out like music.
You Also Like: